Welcome to the best Windows Server Update Services course where you will learn how to deploy and administrate a Windows Server Update Services Server from the ground up.
This course will teach you how to install and administrate a Windows Server Updates Services (WSUS) server without boring you with the useless theory and fluff that’s found in most certification study guides, college classes and other online courses.
Too many people are studying books and learning endless IT theory but still unable to find a job or get that promotion they want because they lack hands-on experience. This course will give you the practical, on the job experience you need so you can add these skills to your resume and achieve your career goals.
By the end of this course you will be able to create a WSUS lab (including a Windows Domain), install and configure WSUS, configured WSUS clients, approved and managed domain updates, administrate WSUS in disconnected / secure environments, troubleshoot WSUS and MUCH more!
We will be taking you step-by-step through each of the sections in this course so all your questions about WSUS will be answered.
The following topics are covered in this course:
- Learn Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) Administration from Basic to Advanced
- Learn to install and configure WSUS
- Setup a Windows Server 2016 Lab (including a Windows Domain)
- Learn how to approve Windows Updates in WSUS
- Learn how to move your WSUS content to another drive or location
- Configure WSUS Clients not in your Active Directory Domain
- Quickly and easily configure WSUS Clients with Group Policy
- Build Upstream and Downstream WSUS Servers
- to manage WSUS in offline/disconnected environments
- WSUS Troubleshooting
The ideal student for this course is anyone who wants to learn how to deploy and administrate a WSUS server, or anyone who wants to get a promotion or an IT job.
Enroll in this course right now and we look forward to seeing you in side the course!
Who this course is for?
- IT enthusiasts who want to learn WSUS Administration
- Anyone who wants to get an IT Job or promotion
- An internet connection
- A computer
- (Optional) 64bit Processor and 4gb of RAM (if you want to setup a lab)