In this course, you will learn storage solutions that you can implement in your organization.
The course will help you:
- Improve your skills in implementing a storage infrastructure;
- Decide if a career in IT is for you;
- Prepare for an introductory job in Windows Server administration;
- Study for Microsoft certification tests and badges.
- The course uses a combination of hands-on practical exercises, demonstrations, and assessments.
This course is a follow-on to INF213x, Basic Storage.
- General understanding of storage technologies.
- Windows PowerShell will be the preferred tool when implementing features in this course.
What you will learn
- How to implement iSCSI storage, Data Deduplication, and Storage Spaces
- How to use Distributed File System, and BranchCache
- How to implement basic and advanced failover clustering workloads
Official Microsoft Certificate
Microsoft Certificate of Completion