Why Active Listening Makes You a Better Manager
Categories: Business Skills, Guaranteed To Run™
Effective communication is vital to good management, and listening is one of the most important communication skills. In this course, you'll explore what makes listening so difficult and how active listening techniques can improve understanding. You'll also learn about the components of active listening and how active listening can make you a more engaged and engaging manager.
Virtual short courses do not include materials or headsets.
- What makes listening so difficult
- What it means to be an active listener
- How to be a better active listener
- How applying active listening skills can increase productivity and improve morale
- What Is Listening?
- What Makes Listening Difficult?
- Listening and Management
2. Active Listening
- What Is Active Listening?
- Components of Active Listening
- How to Be an Active Listener
3. Active Listening and You
- An Effective Manager Is a Good Listener
- Increased Productivity
- Improved Conflict Resolution
- Higher Morale
Feel free to contact us, if you want to know the price and location of this course. A Digital Revolver representative will contact you shortly to help you with your inquiry.
Please fill out the form below
- Guaranteed to Run™. This ensures you will attend the instructor led class or live online class you want as scheduled without any disruptive cancellations*. You book the training you need, get back to focusing on your job and are sure your training requirements will be met saving time, money and ensuring peace of mind.
- This schedule icon the schedule indicates that this date/time will be conducted as Instructor Led Training (ILT) or a Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) depending on the indicated class availablity.