Understanding Cisco® Cloud Fundamentals (CLDFND) Version 1.1 is a Cisco Training on Demand course. It provides you with the necessary knowledge and skills to perform foundational tasks related to cloud computing and prepares you for the 210-451 CLDFND exam, one of the two exams necessary to achieve CCNA® Cloud certification. You learn the characteristics and deployment models of a cloud network, including cloud-computing basic concepts. You also learn to describe and compare cloud service and deployment models, how to identify
Cisco Nexus® 1000V Series Switches, and how to describe the Cisco Application-Centric Infrastructure (ACI). You compare storage options and learn about Fibre Channel storage networking concepts and network-attached storage (NAS) concepts. The course covers information about the Cisco MDS and Cisco Unified Computing System™ (Cisco UCS®) products, as well as cloud automation, provisioning, and management platforms.
Interested in purchasing this course in volume at discounts for your company? Contact email@example.com.
The CLDFND Training on Demand course is a self-paced course based on the 5-day instructor-led training version. It consists of 20 sections of instructor video and text totaling more than 5 hours of instruction along with interactive activities, 23 hands-on lab exercises, content review questions, and challenge questions.
This course is designed for cloud engineers, cloud administrators, and cloud infrastructure architects, and Cisco integrators and partners who perform operations in support of Cisco cloud products and solutions and for those preparing for the 210-451 exam.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe common cloud characteristics and cloud service models
- Compare cloud deployment models
- Describe key features of Cisco UCS
- Define server virtualization
- Describe network architectures for the data center
- Define Cisco ACI and infrastructure virtualization
- Define virtual networking services and virtual application containers
- Analyze storage-provisioning concepts
- Describe basic storage area network (SAN) and network-attached storage (NAS) concepts
- Compare the difference between all the storage access technologies
- Describe various Cisco storage network devices
- Describe various reference architectures for converged infrastructure
The knowledge and skills recommended before attending this course are:
- Understanding network fundamentals
- Understanding cloud-computing fundamentals
- Understanding storage fundamentals