Troubleshooting Cisco® Wireless Enterprise Networks (WITSHOOT) Version 1.0 is a Cisco Training on Demand course. It provides you with the necessary knowledge and skills for troubleshooting Wi-Fi architectures of Cisco wireless components. You learn how to troubleshoot Cisco AireOS Release 8.0, Cisco Prime™ Infrastructure Release 2.2, and Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) Release 1.3 features.
Interested in purchasing this course in volume at discounts for your company? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The WITSHOOT Training on Demand course is a self-paced course based on the 5-day instructor-led training version. It consists of 10 sections of instructor video and text totaling more than 3 hours of instruction along with interactive activities, 8 hands-on lab exercises, content review questions, and challenge question.
This course is designed for wireless network engineers with 3–5 years of experience in the networking or security fields and for those preparing for the 300-470 WITSHOOT exam.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe troubleshooting methodology
- Troubleshoot access point joining issues
- Troubleshoot client connectivity issues
- Identify and locate RF interferences
- Troubleshoot client performance issues
- Identify common wired infrastructure issues based on the output from common troubleshooting tools
- Troubleshoot wireless LAN controller (WLC) and access point high availability issues
The knowledge and skills recommended before attending this course are:
- CTopics covered in the Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1) course
- Topics covered in the Cisco Wireless Network Fundamentals (WIFUND) course