The Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT) Version 2.0 Cisco Training on Demand is an all-inclusive training solution designed to teach you how to plan and perform regular maintenance on complex enterprise routed and switched networks. You first learn how to use technology-based practices and a systematic approach to perform network troubleshooting. Then you learn to use both basic Cisco IOS® troubleshooting tools and other specialized tools, such as Syslog, Netflow, and Cisco IOS Embedded Event Manager (EEM) to assist in troubleshooting efforts.
In the hands-on labs, you learn techniques and tools used by network engineers to troubleshoot and maintain complex routed and switched networks. You also learn to troubleshoot network connectivity issues, IPv6 connectivity and assignment problems, difficulties with routing loops, as well as Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) Protocol, and Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) routing faults. In addition, you work through Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) addressing issues, network security problems and VLAN configuration, as well as several other common network problems. A core requirement of this course is the ability to learn new concepts and reinforce understanding through a wide range of integrated lab scenarios. Through several case studies, you have troubleshooting opportunities across multiple lab scenarios.
Interested in purchasing this course in volume at discounts for your company? Contact email@example.com.
The TSHOOT Training on Demand course consists of 6 modules and 49 lessons, totaling more than 15 hours of video along with 20 hands-on lab exercises.
This course is designed for individuals responsible for supporting routing and switching networks, and those preparing for the 300-135 TSHOOT exam.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Plan and document the most commonly performed maintenance functions in complex networks
- Develop a troubleshooting process to identify and resolve problems in complex enterprise networks
- Select tools that best support specific troubleshooting and maintenance processes in large, complex enterprise networks
- Practice maintenance procedures and fault resolution in switching-based environments and routing-based networks in a secure infrastructure
- Troubleshoot and maintain integrated, complex enterprise networks
The knowledge and skills necessary before attending this course is:
- Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE)
- Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH)
In addition, you should have practical experience in installing, operating, and maintaining Cisco routers and switches.