Selling Cloud Solutions
Categories: Business Skills, Guaranteed To Run™
In this highly interactive workshop, you'll learn the basics of cloud computing and how to identify common business opportunities that cloud services can address. You'll learn how to uncover customers needs and how your cloud service offering benefits your customers' needs. Through guided exercises, you'll sort out your unique selling proposition and learn how to overcome cloud sales objections. Nine exercises present a real-world connection using situations that can occur in your day-to-day marketing, selling, and sales support roles.
- Common terms and definitions of cloud computing
- Business benefits and considerations of cloud computing
- Articulate your company's unique selling proposition
- Present your company's cloud offering in terms of benefits to the customer
- Essential characteristics of cloud computing
- Cloud deployment models
- Overcome common cloud objections
- Types of cloud services
- Common business challenges and opportunities that can be addressed by cloud
- Uncover customer needs
- Payback areas of cloud computing
- Sales persons, account managers, and national account managers selling cloud services
- Sales consultants, sales engineers, and systems engineers supporting the sale or implementation of cloud services
- Support staff, help desk, and technical support
- Cloud provider marketing and sales managers
- Service providers, consultants, consulting firms, and system integrators consulting on cloud computing
- Selling Cloud Solutions
- The Cloud Story
- Cloud Basics
- Recognizing Opportunities for Selling Your Cloud Solutions
- Asking the Right Questions
- Positioning Your Cloud Solutions
- Overcoming Common Objections
- Wrap-Up and Next Steps
Feel free to contact us, if you want to know the price and location of this course. A Digital Revolver representative will contact you shortly to help you with your inquiry.
Please fill out the form below
- Guaranteed to Run™. This ensures you will attend the instructor led class or live online class you want as scheduled without any disruptive cancellations*. You book the training you need, get back to focusing on your job and are sure your training requirements will be met saving time, money and ensuring peace of mind.
- This schedule icon the schedule indicates that this date/time will be conducted as Instructor Led Training (ILT) or a Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) depending on the indicated class availablity.