Securing Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks (WISECURE) Version 1.0 is a Cisco® Training on Demand course. It is in the curriculum for the CCNP® Wireless certification. The course provides you with guidelines for implementing Wi-Fi security architectures through correct configuration of Cisco Wireless components.
Hands-on labs reinforce concepts that include deploying Cisco AireOS 8.0, Cisco Prime™ Infrastructure Release 2.2, and Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISR) Release 1.3 features.
Interested in purchasing this course in volume at discounts for your company? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The WISECURE Training on Demand is a self-paced course based on the 5-day instructor-led training version. It consists of 10 sections of instructor video and text totaling more than 8 hours of instruction along with interactive activities, 7 hands-on lab exercises, content review questions, and challenge questions.
This course is designed for wireless network engineers and technicians, test engineers, network designers, administrators and managers, midlevel wireless support engineers, project managers, and those preparing for the associated 300-375 WISECURE exam.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Define security approaches in a Wi-Fi design
- Describe how to design and deploy end point and client security
- Describe how to design and deploy ISE in a Wi-Fi network
- Explain how to secure the Wi-Fi infrastructure
- Design and deploy Wi-Fi access control
- Describe management and monitoring capabilities in the Wi-Fi environment
The knowledge and skills recommended before attending this course are:
- Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISR)
- Metageek Channelyzer software
- Voice signaling protocols
- Basic quality of service (QoS)
- Application visibility and control
- LAN switching