Troubleshooting Cisco® IP Telephony & Video (CTCOLLAB) Version 1.0 is a Cisco Training on Demand course. It prepares you for troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Video Communication Server (VCS) Control, and Expressway series in a multisite voice and video network. You learn troubleshooting methodology, triage, resources, tools, and fixes at the integrated system or solution level for Cisco Collaboration solutions. You also gain knowledge in troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications Manager, VCS Control and VCS Expressway, issues with call setup, issues with Intercluster Lookup Service (ILS), Cisco Unified Communications
Manager mobility features, Cisco TelePresence® Management Suite, and issues with voice quality and media resources.
Interested in purchasing this course in volume at discounts for your company? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
The CTCOLLAB Training on Demand course is a self-paced course based on the 5-day instructor-led training version. It consists of 24 sections of instructor video and text totaling more than 8 hours of instruction along with interactive activities, 7 hands-on lab exercises, content review questions, and challenge questions.
The primary target audiences for this course are those who are preparing for the 300-080 CTCOLLAB exam, network administrators, and network engineers who are CCNP® Collaboration candidates. Secondary audiences are systems engineers who are interested in broadening their learning and experience in the Cisco Collaboration environment.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe a systematic methodology to troubleshoot issues in Cisco Collaboration deployments
- Troubleshoot issues that relate to Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco VCS
- Troubleshoot call setup and ILS and Global Dial Plan Replication (GDPR) issues
- Troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Manager mobility features
- Troubleshoot issues that relate to Cisco TelePresence Management Suite and media resource and voice quality
The knowledge and skills recommended before attending this course are:
- Working knowledge of converged voice, video, and data networks
- Working knowledge of the Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP), Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), and H.323 protocols and their implementations on Cisco IOS® gateways
- Ability to configure and operate Cisco routers and switches
- Ability to configure and operate Cisco Unified Communications Manager in a single site environment