In this computer science course from Microsoft, developed in collaboration with the Technical University of Denmark (DTU), get the knowledge and skills you need to use R, the statistical programming language for data scientists, in the field of your choice.
In this course you will learn all you need to get up to speed with programming in R. Explore R data structures and syntaxes, see how to read and write data from a local file to a cloud-hosted database, work with data, get summaries, and transform them to fit your needs. Plus, find out how to perform predictive analytics using R and how to create visualizations using the popular ggplot2 package.
What you will learn
- Explore R language fundamentals, including basic syntax, variables, and types
- How to create functions and use control flow.
- Details on reading and writing data in R
- Work with data in R
- Create and customize visualizations using ggplot2
- Perform predictive analytics using R
Official Microsoft Certificate
Microsoft Certificate of Completion