The Palo Alto Networks Panorama 8.1: Managing Firewalls at Scale (EDU-220) course
is two days of instructor-led training that will help you:
- Learn how to configure and manage the next-generation Panorama™ management server.
- Gain experience configuring templates (including template variables) and device groups.
- Gain experience with administration, log collection, and logging and reporting
- Gain experience with Panorama™ High Availability and Panorama™ troubleshooting.
- Become familiar with new Panorama™ features such as Panorama™ in the public cloud, the Logging Service, and GlobalProtect cloud service.