You become successful or get promoted by doing valuable activities – not emailing AND that’s why you should take this course.
Yes, there are a lot of things you CAN do with Outlook – but just because you CAN do it doesn’t mean it will make your life easier.
We are all about SIMPLIFYING your use of Outlook – We teach you the key FEATURES and give you a PROCESS to follow for handling emails. We keep it S-I-M-P-L-E. We show you how to have fewer emails and do fewer clicks to get the job done.
What you’ll learn?
- You’ll have the tools to reduce your effort, maximize your performance and reduce your stress by minimizing incoming emails, automating the handling of emails, and have a proven process for handling emails requiring your action
- Reduce the amount of time in Outlook handling emails to focus on higher value activities
- Discover easily missed gems in the Outlook interface that will improve your speed dealing with emails
- Learn how to automate processing of emails
- Create one-click actions to lessen your workload
- How to stop the endless email notifications
- Ensure you don’t miss critical emails
- To follow a proven process for handling incoming emails
- How to prevent decision fatigue and make Outlook do the work
Included Materials That Can Be Printed
- Cheat sheets
- Post-course Success Checklist
- and more…
This course is ideal:
- For people who want to learn the features they will actually use daily that will simplify their life
- If you’ve used other email programs and are new to Outlook
- Beginner level – you’ve done basic emailing but never got any training in Outlook
- Intermediate level – you’ve been using Outlook but you’re missing out on awesome features because you’ve been too busy
This course is NOT for:
- Someone wanting to pass the Microsoft Certification. I want to help you speed through your emails, improve your productivity and reduce your stress… not take a test.
We use microlearning techniques – short, to-the-point videos that target specific areas to make it easy for you to learn exactly what you need when you need it.
Who this course is for?
- If your inbox has more than 200 emails, then you need this course! Thousands? Then you really need it!
- Course is applicable to new, beginner and intermediate skill levels.
- Have Microsoft Outlook 365 / ProPlus / 2016 / 2013 and email account
- Course uses Windows version of Outlook and shows Exchange and non-Exchange emails accounts