Module 1: Introduction
This module provides the attendee with an introduction to the concept of Sales in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Sales Order Process Scenarios
- An Introduction to Sales in Dynamics 365
- The Dynamics 365 Platform
- Dynamics 365 Sales Fundamentals
- Security Considerations
- Where to get Help
- Further Reading and Resources
Module 2: Lead Management
This module presents the Lead Management Process in Dynamics 365. We examine the process to create and assign Lead records, how to create Leads from Activities and how to qualify and disqualify Leads. We also look at the various stages of the Lead to Opportunity Sales Process in Dynamics 365.
- The Lead Management Process
- Working with Lead Records
- Working with the Lead Form
- Lead Assignment
- Leads and Activities
- Qualifying a Lead
- Disqualifying a Lead
Module 3: Opportunities Management
This module presents the concepts of Opportunities in Dynamics 365. We examine the Opportunity Views and Forms, and the Opportunity Sales Process when closing an Opportunity record. We also look at Resolution Activities and how they influence the Sales Order Process.
- Introduction to Opportunities
- The Opportunity Views
- The Opportunity Form
- Opportunity Sales Process
- Closing an Opportunity
- Resolution Activities
Module 4: Products
In this module we will start to look at the Product Catalogue in Dynamics 365. We look at how to create Products and configure Unit Groups and Price Lists. Finally, we look at Product Properties, Product Bundles and Product Families.
- Introduction to the Product Catalogue
- Adding Products
- Configuring Unit Groups
- Price Lists and Price List Items
- Product Properties, Bundles and Families
Module 5: Quotes, Orders and Invoices
This module presents Quotes, Orders and Invoices in Microsoft Dynamics 365. We look at how to add Products from the Product Catalogue to Opportunities and Quotes, and when to use âwrite-inâ Products. This module also steps through the process to convert Quotes to Orders, Order fulfillment and the procedure of Invoice management.
- Introduction to Order Processing
- Adding Products to an Opportunity
- Working with Quotes
- Working with Orders
- Working with Invoices
Module 6: Sales Analysis
This module looks at the different methods available to analyze sales information that is stored in Dynamics 365. We look at the out of the box sales reports and the process to create a custom report using the Dynamics 365 Report Wizard. This module also demonstrates the Chart and Dashboard designer, as well as reviewing the out of the box sales dashboards to analyze service data.
- Introduction to Sales Analysis in Dynamics 365
- The Sales Reports
- The Reporting Wizard
- Working with Sales Charts
- Working with Sales Dashboards
- Working with Sales Goals and Metrics