Categories: Business Skills, Guaranteed To Run™
Marketing is about identifying your customers' wants and needs and satisfying them. In this course, you'll explore the components of a successful marketing strategy, from learning what your customers need to strategies for choosing the optimal price point for your product. You'll also learn about market segmentation and its importance to developing a marketing strategy as well as techniques for analyzing the offerings of the competition.
Virtual short courses do not include materials or headsets.
- The steps in a consumer's purchase process
- How the life cycle of a product affects the strategy used to market it
- The four Ps of a marketing plan
- Strategies for pricing
- What Is Marketing?
- Marketing at a Glance
- What Is Marketing Strategy?
- What Business Are You Really In?
- Six Components of a Marketing Strategy
2.Â Consumer Analysis
- Needs and Customers
- Purchase Process
- Purchase Process Considerations
3. Market Analysis
- Market Segments
- Product Life Cycle
4. Competitive Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
- Market and Products
- Techniques for Understanding the Competition
6. Marketing Mix
- Strategy and Profit
- Cost Considerations
Feel free to contact us, if you want to know the price and location of this course. A Digital Revolver representative will contact you shortly to help you with your inquiry.
Please fill out the form below
- Guaranteed to Run™. This ensures you will attend the instructor led class or live online class you want as scheduled without any disruptive cancellations*. You book the training you need, get back to focusing on your job and are sure your training requirements will be met saving time, money and ensuring peace of mind.
- This schedule icon the schedule indicates that this date/time will be conducted as Instructor Led Training (ILT) or a Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) depending on the indicated class availablity.