MacOS Support Essentials 10.12 Exam
Categories: Apple, Guaranteed To Run™
Exam number: 9L0-434
- 80 scored technical questions (you have 120 minutes to complete)
- Five unscored demographic questions (you have 5 minutes to complete)
- Multiple-choice and interactive-media questions randomly drawn from a pool
- Passing score: 75 percent (scores are not rounded)
- Exam duration: Two hours
You will earn an ACSP certification by passing the macOS Support Essentials 10.12 Exam.
The Apple Training and Certification program keeps you at the forefront of Apple technology. Certification creates a benchmark to demonstrate your proficiency in specific Apple technologies and gives you a competitive edge in today's evolving job market. Besides differentiating you as a skilled user and support professional for macOS Sierra, an ACSP certification enables you to benefit from the power of the Apple brand. When you pass the certification exam, you receive an email that details how you'll receive your Apple certificate, along with instructions on how to order a framed version. The email includes LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter icons so you can easily share your certification news with your networks on these sites.
You also receive a login for the Apple Certification Records System, where you can do the following actions:
- Update your profile and opt in to display your Apple Certification in the Apple Certified Professionals Registry.
Review your certification progress
- Download your certification logo to use on business cards, resumes, websites, and more.
Provide access to employers to verify your certifications
ACSP certification is for the help desk professional, technical coordinator, or power user who supports macOS users, manages networks, or provides technical support for Mac users. ACSP certification verifies that you understand macOS core functionality and that you can complete these tasks:
- Configure key services
- Perform basic troubleshooting
- Support multiple Mac users
- Gain experience with macOS
- Complete the #5821 Sierra 101: macOS Support Essentials 10.12 course
- Download the Exam Preparation Guide
Feel free to contact us, if you want to know the price and location of this course. A Digital Revolver representative will contact you shortly to help you with your inquiry.
Please fill out the form below
- Guaranteed to Run™. This ensures you will attend the instructor led class or live online class you want as scheduled without any disruptive cancellations*. You book the training you need, get back to focusing on your job and are sure your training requirements will be met saving time, money and ensuring peace of mind.
- This schedule icon the schedule indicates that this date/time will be conducted as Instructor Led Training (ILT) or a Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) depending on the indicated class availablity.