Mac Integration Basics 10.13
Categories: Apple, Guaranteed To Run™
Mac Integration Basics is a one-day course designed for individuals bringing a Mac computer into an education or small business environment that is predominantly Windows-based, and for those who need to prepare for theÂ Mac Integration Basics Certification exam . The course focuses on getting to know the foundations of Mac OS X integrated in a Windows environment.Â Mac Integration Basics 10.13 ExamÂ included.
- Upon completion of the Mac Integration Basics 10.13 course, students will be able to:
- Integrate a Mac into a Windows network environment.
- Configure a Mac to work with Active Directory.
- Take advantage of network services, file sharing, printing, instant messaging, email, calendars, and contacts.
- Provide security at the user, local-networking, and remote-networking levels.
- Migrate data from a Windows computer to a Mac.
- Back up data.
- Run Windows programs on a Mac.
Users who bring a Mac into organizations that predominantly use the Microsoft Windows operating system. Windows Server Essentials Users who replace a Windows computer with a Mac IT professionals who support Mac users in organizations that predominantly use Windows and Windows Server Essentials.
Good grasp as end user of Mac, Windows computer and computer peripherals.
- What youâll learn
- Before you start
- Connect a Mac to an Active Directory server
- Connect to file servers
- Turn on personal file sharing
Configure Collaborative Services
- Manage Internet Accounts preferences
- Connect to an Exchange Server
- Connect Mail to non-Windows Servers
- Add accounts in Mail, Contacts, and Calendars
Feel free to contact us, if you want to know the price and location of this course. A Digital Revolver representative will contact you shortly to help you with your inquiry.
Please fill out the form below
- Guaranteed to Run™. This ensures you will attend the instructor led class or live online class you want as scheduled without any disruptive cancellations*. You book the training you need, get back to focusing on your job and are sure your training requirements will be met saving time, money and ensuring peace of mind.
- This schedule icon the schedule indicates that this date/time will be conducted as Instructor Led Training (ILT) or a Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) depending on the indicated class availablity.