This course walks you through, step-by-step, all the processes and features to create and present a professional Presentation with confidence.
By the end of this course, you will have mastered:
- Navigating the PowerPoint screen, Tabs and Contextual Tabs
- Customizing the Quick Access Toolbar
- Creating a new Presentation from various types of templates – Blank, Microsoft and Personal
- Printing Presentations, including Notes and Handouts
- Saving Presentations, including embedding Fonts and removing Metadata
- Exporting Presentations, including-
- Exporting as PDF
- Packaging for CD
- Creating Video
- Creating Custom Word Handouts
- Changing File Type
- Working with Slide Master, including-
- Adding Themes, Backgrounds, Fonts
- Working with Placeholders
- Adding and Manipulating Page Numbers and Footers
- Saving Templates
- Pinning Templates to Taskbar
- Inserting Slides from-
- Blank Slides
- Another Presentation
- Word Outline
- Moving Slides
- Deleting Slides
- Adding and Manipulating the following Content-
- NEW – Creating Custom Bullets, including-
- Bullet Size
- Bullet Color
- Customizing with another Symbol
- Customizing with a Picture
- Working with Animation, including-
- Setting Play Order
- NEW – Working with Motion Path Animation, Including:
- Adding a Motion Path to an Object
- Editing a Motion Path
- Deleting a Motion Path
- Using Advanced Motion Paths
- Working with Transitions, including:
- Setting Options
- Setting Timings
- Working with Speaker Notes, including:
- Using Presenter View
- Creating a Self-Running Presentation, including:
- Setting Up
The modules include step-by-step instructions and sample presentations and files so you can follow along.
The course is structured so that each module builds upon the previous module until, upon completion, you have a sample presentation for recording.
What you’ll learn?
- Create custom, polished presentations like a professional.
Who this course is for?
- This PowerPoint course is meant for users who are not comfortable working with PowerPoint. It is also ideal for those users looking to add to their PowerPoint skill set.
- You will need to have PowerPoint (2016 or 2013) installed on your computer. If you wish to follow along with the various modules, please make sure you download the sample documents and files.