Categories: Business Skills, Guaranteed To Run™
Leadership styles are different approaches by which a leader may fulfill his or her leadership role. In this course, you'll explore three of the most well-known approaches to leadership styles and the benefits of using multiple styles. You'll learn about situational leadership styles and when to use them. You'll also learn how emotional intelligence relates to leadership and the six styles of leadership identified by Daniel Goleman, author of Emotional Intelligence.
Virtual short courses do not include materials or headsets.
- The difference between leadership and management
- Lewin’s three styles of leadership
- The differences between task behavior and relationship behavior
- How to choose a style best suited for your followers’ maturity level
- The relationship between emotional intelligence and leadership
- The benefits of mastering multiple styles
- Leadership Myths
- What Is Leadership?
- Management vs. Leadership
- Effective Leaders Use Multiple Styles
- Approaches to Leadership Styles
Â 2. Lewin’s Leadership Styles
3. Situational Leadership
- Situational Leadership Theory
- Task Behavior and Relationship Behavior
- Situational Leadership Styles
- Maturity in Situational Leadership
- Maturity Levels
- Readiness Levels
- Readiness vs. Leadership
- Leadership Style and Maturity
- Choosing a Leadership Style
- Encouraging a Change in Maturity Level
4. Goleman’s Six Styles of Leadership
- Daniel Goleman
- The Basics of Emotional Intelligence
- Six Styles of Leadership
- The Six Styles at a Glance
- Using Multiple Styles
- Mastering New Styles
- Improving Emotional Intelligence
Feel free to contact us, if you want to know the price and location of this course. A Digital Revolver representative will contact you shortly to help you with your inquiry.
Please fill out the form below
- Guaranteed to Run™. This ensures you will attend the instructor led class or live online class you want as scheduled without any disruptive cancellations*. You book the training you need, get back to focusing on your job and are sure your training requirements will be met saving time, money and ensuring peace of mind.
- This schedule icon the schedule indicates that this date/time will be conducted as Instructor Led Training (ILT) or a Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) depending on the indicated class availablity.