Introduction to HTML Complete Beginner to Expert Course is perfect for anyone who wants to learn HTML or learn more about HTML. HTML provides the structure for EVERY WEBSITE and its the foundation for everything you see on the web. Browsers read HTML and render it out for web users. If you are looking for a starting point to create digital content this course is for you!
In this course you will learn everything you need to know about HTML, and HTML5. It’s packed full of challenges and exercises to get you writing HTML quickly. As you follow the lessons, source code is also included to get you started quickly and easily. The course will provide you everything you need to get started with HTML and challenge you to learn HTML.
Core focus of this course is just HTML, learn to code HTML in just a few hours. You will be amazed at how easily you will be able to write your own HTML.
Straight to the point lessons with no wasted time, watch and learn. Then practice what you learned to effectively learn HTML. Hands on practice with a fast paced easy to follow lesson plan.
By the end of the course you will have the skills and knowledge to write your own HTML, and will be on the path for more advanced web development skills.
Course covers everything you need to know about HTML.
What you will learn?
- The ability to read, write and understand HTML
- Learning from live code written right in front of you
- Code HTML
- Basic syntax – all the common tags used to develop web content
- How and where you can write HTML – top resources and links included
- Learn about HTML structure within web pages
- Explore HTML5 semantic elements
- Build your own HTML template
- Create HTML lists, hyperlinks, and add images
- Build tables for even more HTML structure
- Create Forms with in depth form examples and HTML tag explanations
- Add iframes and more cool HTML elements
- Create your own mini HTML site using only HTML
- Learn the basics of programming
- All this and more
Bonus content included!
- Source Code is included
- Multiple exercises and sample code
- Free ebook of lessons explained
- Top links and resources to learn even more in depth about HTML
What are you waiting for? This course is the most complete course for learning HTML.
Who this course is for?
- Beginners and anyone who wants to learn HTML5
- Anyone who wants to increase their HTML skills
- Complete beginners
- People who want to become web developers
- Internet connection
- An up to date web browser