Artificial Intelligence will define the next generation of software solutions. This computer science course provides an overview of AI, and explains how it can be used to build smart apps that help organizations be more efficient and enrich people’s lives. It uses a mix of engaging lectures and hands-on activities to help you take your first steps in the exciting field of AI.
Discover how machine learning can be used to build predictive models for AI. Learn how software can be used to process, analyze, and extract meaning from natural language; and to process images and video to understand the world the way we do. Find out how to build intelligent bots that enable conversational communication between humans and AI systems.
- High-school level math and statistics.
- A basic knowledge of programming – Python would be an advantage, but is not essential.
- A willingness to learn through exploration and perseverance.
What you will learn
- Build simple machine learning models with Azure Machine Learning;
- Use Python and Microsoft cognitive services to work with text, speech, images, and video;
- Use the Microsoft Bot Framework to implement conversational bots.
- Machine Learning – The Foundation of AI
- Text and Speech – Understanding Language
- Computer Vision – Seeing the World Through AI
- Bots – Conversation as a Platform
- Next Steps
Official Microsoft Certificate
Microsoft Certificate of Completion