The Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 2 (CIVND2) Cisco® Training on Demand course provides you with the necessary knowledge and skills to implement various Cisco collaboration endpoints in converged Cisco infrastructures. You learn the core skills needed to implement and support converged network endpoints for voice, video, data, and mobile applications. You also learn the various hardware and software components that compose video phone communication systems, Cisco Jabber® and IP phone operation, and Cisco TelePresence®.
In addition, you learn how to monitor and troubleshoot Cisco TelePresence endpoints, IP phones, and Cisco Jabber, and how to configure Cisco digital media players from a command-line interface Linux desktop and the web. Finally, you learn how to manage Cisco Digital Media Players from a centralized management location.
The CIVND2 Training on Demand course is a self-paced course based on the 5-day instructor-led training version. It consists of 16 sections of instructor video and text totaling more than 4 hours of instruction, along with interactive activities, content review, and challenge questions.
This course is designed for entry-level to experienced administrators and those preparing for the 210-065 CIVND exam.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the components and architectures of Cisco business video solutions
- Implement Cisco collaboration endpoints
- Configure, operate, and troubleshoot Cisco TelePresence endpoints
- Manage multipoint conferencing on Cisco collaboration endpoints
- Implement Cisco Digital Media Players (DMPs)
The knowledge and skills necessary before attending this course:
- Foundational IP networking knowledge, such as that which is included as part of Cisco CCENT® or CCNA® certification
- Understanding of the concepts introduced in the CIVND1 Cisco Training on Demand course
- Knowledge of video conferencing and the fundamentals of video streaming