Implementing Cisco® Threat Control Solutions (SITCS) Version 1.5 is a Cisco Training on Demand course. It prepares you with the knowledge and capabilities to implement and manage security on Cisco ASA firewalls, and provides hands-on experience so that you can deploy Cisco Next Generation Firewall (NGFW), as well as Web Security, Email Security, and Cloud Web Security.
The hands-on experience also assists with configuring various advanced Cisco security solutions for mitigating outside threats and securing traffic traversing the firewall.
Interested in purchasing this course in volume at discounts for your company? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SITCS Training on Demand course is a self-paced course based upon the 5-day instructor-led training version. It consists of 30 sections of instructor video and text totaling more than 18 hours of instruction along with interactive activities, 16 hands-on lab exercises, content review questions, and challenge questions.
The primary audience for this course are those preparing for the 300-210 SITCS exam and network security engineers.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe and implement Cisco Web and Email Security Appliance
- Describe and implement Cloud Web Security
- Describe and implement Cisco ASA (CX) Next-Generation Firewall Services and Cisco Intrusion Prevention Systems
The knowledge and skills recommended before attending this course are:
- Cisco CCNA® certification
- Cisco CCNA Security certification
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating system