Implementing Cisco® Secure Mobility Solutions (SIMOS) Version 1.0 is a Cisco Training on Demand course. It provides you with the knowledge and skills to protect data traversing a public or shared infrastructure, such as the Internet, by implementing and maintaining Cisco VPN solutions. You also gain hands-on experience with configuring and troubleshooting remote access and site-to-site VPN solutions using Cisco adaptive security appliances (ASA) and Cisco IOS® routers.
Interested in purchasing this course in volume at discounts for your company? Contact email@example.com.
The SIMOS Cisco Training on Demand course is a self-paced course based on the 5-day instructor-led training version. It consists of 20 sections of instructor video and text totaling more than 9 hours of instruction along with interactive activities, 15 hands-on lab exercises, content review questions, and challenge questions.
The primary audiences for this course are those preparing for the 300-209 SIMOS exam and network security engineers.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the various VPN technologies and deployments, as well as the cryptographic algorithms and protocols that provide VPN security
- Implement and maintain Cisco site-to-site VPN solutions
- Implement and maintain Cisco FlexVPN in point-to-point, hub-and-spoke, and spoke-to-spoke IPsec VPNs
- Implement and maintain Cisco clientless SSL VPNs
- Implement and maintain Cisco AnyConnect SSL and IP security (IPsec) VPNs
- Implement and maintain endpoint security and dynamic access policies (DAPs)
The knowledge and skills necessary before attending this course are:
- Cisco CCNA® certification
- Cisco CCNA Security certification
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating system