Implementing Cisco® Secure Access Solutions (SISAS) Version 1.0 is a Cisco Training on Demand course. It provides you with foundational knowledge and the capabilities to implement and manage network access security by using a Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) appliance product solution. You gain experience with configuring various advanced Cisco security solutions for mitigating outside threats and securing devices connecting to the network. You also gain knowledge and hands-on experience, so you can deploy Cisco ISE and 802.1X secure network access.
Interested in purchasing this course in volume at discounts for your company? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SISAS Training on Demand course is a self-paced course based on the 5-day instructor-led training version. It consists of 16 sections of instructor video and text totaling more than 8 hours of instruction along with interactive activities, 12 hands-on lab exercises, content review questions, and challenge questions.
The primary audiences for this course are those preparing for the 300-208 SISAS exam and network security engineers.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe Cisco ISE architecture and access control capabilities
- Describe 802.1X architecture, implementation, and operation
- Describe commonly implemented Extensible Authentication Protocols (EAPs)
- Implement public key infrastructure (PKI) with ISE
- Understand the implement internal and external authentication databases
- Implement MAC authentication bypass
- Implement identity-based authorization policies
- Understand Cisco TrustSec® features
- Implement web authentication and guest access
- Implement ISE posture service
- Implement ISE profiling
- Describe Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) requirements with ISE
- Troubleshoot ISE
The knowledge and skills necessary before attending this course are:
- Cisco CCNA® certification
- Cisco CCNA Security certification
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating system