Implementing Cisco® IP Telephony & Video, Part 2 (CIPTV2) Version 1.0 is a Cisco Training on Demand course. It prepares you for implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Video Communication Server (VCS) Control, and Expressway series in a multisite voice and video network. You learn globalized call routing, URI call routing, Global Dial Plan Replication based on the Intercluster Lookup Service (ILS), Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST), mobility features, call admission control, integration of Cisco VCS and Cisco Unified Communications Manager, and Cisco Mobile Remote Access on Cisco Expressway Series.
Interested in purchasing this course in volume at discounts for your company? Contact email@example.com.
The CIPTV2 Training on Demand course is a self-paced course based on the 5-day instructor-led training version. It consists of 16 sections of instructor video and text totaling more than 7 hours of instruction along with interactive activities, 6 hands-on lab exercises, content review questions, and challenge questions.
The primary target audiences for this course are those preparing for the 300-075 CIPTV2 exam, network administrators, and network engineers who are CCNP® Collaboration candidates. Secondary audiences are systems engineers who are interested in broadening their learning and experience in the Cisco Collaboration environment.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe multisite deployment issues and solutions, and describe and configure required dial plan elements
- Implement call-processing resiliency in remote sites by using Cisco Unified SRST and Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP) fallback
- Implement bandwidth management and Call Admission Control (CAC) to prevent oversubscription of the IP WAN
- Implement device mobility, Cisco Extension Mobility, and Cisco Unified Mobility
- Implement Cisco VCS Control and Cisco Expressway Series
- Describe and implement Call Control Discovery (CCD) and ILS
The knowledge and skills recommended before attending this course are:
- Working knowledge of converged voice, video, and data networks
- Working knowledge of the MGCP, Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), and H.323 protocols and their implementation on Cisco IOS® gateways
- Ability to configure and operate Cisco routers and switches and Cisco Unified Communications Manager in a single-site environment