This is an IBM ISDR course.
Datamart is a database schema and application that is used as a staging area for the loading of static and transaction data as well as a repository for keeping historical data.
The datamart program is used to control all operations for Datamart except for the loading of data. These operations include pooling and processing input data, depooling calculation results, and persisting final results in the historical database.
This course aims to educate systems integrators on how to integrate Datamart into their Algorithmics solution.
Upon successful completion of the course the participant should be able to:
- Describe the technical architecture of Datamart and its role in the IBMÃÂ® Algo One framework
- Install and configure Datamart and integrate it with ARA and Algo Batch
- Describe the concept of Solution Types and Solutions
- Sucessfully integrate the onboarding process into an IBM ÃÂ® Algorithmics solution
- Configure pooling, depooling and amendments