This is an IBM ISDR course.
This is a Technical Administration class that introduces attendees to Algo Components 4.7.x for Market Analytics and the services, architecture and trouble shooting skills needed to manage the product on a day to day basis. In addition, it gives attendees an overview of the use of components like DM, IDM, ASE and RW. This course covers all aspects of the data flow for Algo Market Analytics up to reporting stages.
Although aimed at Algo Components V4.7.x this course is also suitable for 4.6.1.
You may choose to combine your attendance of this course with our two day, 'Intregrating Algo Risk Application (ARA)' course, to provide you with full 'end to end' technical training over five days.
To provide participants with:
- A technical overview of Algo Components for Market Analytics
- Input data and Components
- Starting and stopping services
- Troubleshooting services
- Algo Commands
- Log files, directory structures and best practices
- Component configuration files
- Algo TOP and Algo HOME concepts
Upon completion of this class attendees will be able to manage Algo components 4.6.1 and 4.7.0, the services, log files and batch streams.