GraphQL is the new way of building scalable, reliable and concise API’s that any client can consume.
If you want to master GraphQL with Apollo so you can then use, in our case, Android app as the client, then this course is for you.
This course will get you up and running with GraphQL quickly, and teach you the core knowledge you need to deeply understand and build GraphQL API’s and deploy them remotely, as well as incorporating Apollo middleware, so you you can consume the data in Android applications quickly.
GraphQL fundamentals? Is included.
Building the backend with Node, Express, MongoDB and Apollo? Also included.
Integration with Native Android App Development? Yes included.
If you are new to GraphQL, or if maybe you’ve dabbled in it for a bit but still want to get a better grasp of GraphQL, then this is certainly a course you should take.
The course follows a linear structure for better retention.
Here’s what’s included:
- Learn and understand why GraphQL is the desirable way of building succinct APIs
- Learn the fundamentals and basics of GraphQL: Scalable types and Schemas
- Deep understand of what Graph in GraphQL means
- Setting up MongoDB Collections
- GraphQL Queries and Mutations
- Creating relationships between your data objects
- Deploy the server-side GraphQL project to Heroku
- And finally, create an Android App that interfaces with our GraphQL API
As you can see, this course covers all you need to know to become a well-rounded developer. You’ll learn the backend and the front-end as well.
GraphQL is a big deal. So much that big companies, such as Facebook (they created GraphQL), Shopify, FairFax, Intuit, KLM, Paypal, Pinterest, Twitter and so many more use it!
I created this course with you in mind – I wanted you to be able to get up and running creating your own amazing projects with the tools and technologies I cover in the course.
By the end of this course, you will be fluently creating GraphQL API’s and tie them up with any client (be it web or Android client). And that’s when you will call yourself a true well-rounded developer.