Getting started with Deep Learning by using PowerAI
Categories: Guaranteed To Run™, IBM
This course shows students how they may quickly learn about working with data through Deep Learning (DL). Student are shown how to get hands-on experience by signing up for PowerAI free trial or free class that provides lab environments. Beginners learn how to get started with DL basics by running Jupyter Notebook. Experienced learners are shown how they may work with popular DL frameworks such as TensorFlow or try out their own practical projects within the free lab environments.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Recognize the need for Deep Learning (DL) when working with data
- Summarize Deep Learning concepts and tools
- Recognize PowerAI features and advantages
- Identify PowerAI components
- Recognize DL libraries and frameworks
- Apply simple use cases for learning PowerAI
- General skills in commands execution and working with user interfaces are required
- Power Systems working experiences are assumed but not required
This course is for the following audience:
- Technical person interested in PowerAI
- Scientist who wants to learn about PowerAI
- Business owner who has needs for data analytics or deep learning
- Power System administrators or architects
- Power system users who work with PowerAI
- Lecture material: Learn to work with data and analytics
- Lecture material: Hightlights of PowerAI features and advantages
- Reference: PowerAI product videos from youtube
- Lecture material: Getting started on PowerAI
- Demo video: Using Jupyter Notebook examples
- Lecture material: Verifying DL frameworks and libraries
- Demo video: Taking TensorFlow class with PowerAI lab
- Lecture material: The PowerAI Vision Preview Technology and use cases
This course is delivered by an authorized IBM Global Training Provider.
Feel free to contact us, if you want to know the price and location of this course. A Digital Revolver representative will contact you shortly to help you with your inquiry.
Please fill out the form below
- Guaranteed to Run™. This ensures you will attend the instructor led class or live online class you want as scheduled without any disruptive cancellations*. You book the training you need, get back to focusing on your job and are sure your training requirements will be met saving time, money and ensuring peace of mind.
- This schedule icon the schedule indicates that this date/time will be conducted as Instructor Led Training (ILT) or a Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) depending on the indicated class availablity.