Categories: Business Skills, Guaranteed To Run™
Some research suggests that people with higher emotional intelligence tend to be more successful than others, but what is emotional intelligence? How do you improve it? In this course, you'll explore the definition and development of emotional intelligence, as well as the importance of applying emotional intelligence in the workplace. You'll learn about how self-awareness, self-management, social awareness, and relationship management make up emotional intelligence. You'll also cover suggestions for improving emotional intelligence.
Virtual short courses do not include materials or headsets.
- How the theory of emotional intelligence developed
- The difference between emotional intelligence and IQ
- The four components of emotional intelligence
- Competencies of emotional intelligence
- Tips for improving your emotional intelligence
1. What Is Emotional Intelligence?
- Emotional Intelligence Defined
- Why Is Emotional Intelligence Important?
- How Is Emotional Intelligence Measured?
- What Led to the Development of Emotional Intelligence?
- Multiple Intelligences
- Social Intelligence
- Traditional View of Emotions
- Misconceptions of Emotions
- Modern View of Emotions
- Emotional Intelligence vs. IQ
- Mayer and Salovey
2. Components of Emotional Intelligence
- Four Components of Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Intelligence Domains
3. Emotional Intelligence Competencies
- K-A-B Competency Model of Emotional Intelligence
- Other Emotional Intelligence Competencies
4. Improving Your Emotional Intelligence
- How Can You Improve Your Emotional Intelligence?
Feel free to contact us, if you want to know the price and location of this course. A Digital Revolver representative will contact you shortly to help you with your inquiry.
Please fill out the form below
- Guaranteed to Run™. This ensures you will attend the instructor led class or live online class you want as scheduled without any disruptive cancellations*. You book the training you need, get back to focusing on your job and are sure your training requirements will be met saving time, money and ensuring peace of mind.
- This schedule icon the schedule indicates that this date/time will be conducted as Instructor Led Training (ILT) or a Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) depending on the indicated class availablity.