DevOps Foundation Certification
Categories: DevOps, Guaranteed To Run™
This course provides an introduction to DevOps â the cultural and professional movement that stresses communication, collaboration, integration, and automation in order to improve the flow of work between software developers and IT operations professionals. Improved workflows will result in an improved ability to design, develop, deploy, and operate software and services faster.Â Students attending the DOI DevOps FoundationÂ course will receive a voucher to take the DOI DevOps Foundation exam.
The learning objectives for DevOps Foundation include an understanding of:Â
- DevOps objectives and vocabulary
- Benefits to the business
- Concepts and practices â including its relationship to Agile, Lean and IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Improved workflows
- Improved communication and feedback loops
- Reliance on automation
- Applying DevOps in an enterprise environment
- Critical success factors and key performance indicators
- Real-life examples and results
Familiarity with IT and IT service management is recommended.
The target audience for the Foundation qualification are Management, Operations, Developers, QA, Testing, Service Management including:Â
- Individuals involved in IT development, IT operations or IT service management
- Individuals who require a detailed understanding of DevOps principles
- IT professionals working within, or about to enter, an Agile Service Design Environment
The following IT roles:
- DevOps Engineers
- Integration Specialists
- Operations Managers
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Project Managers
- Business Managers
- Automation Architects
- Application Developer / Software Programmer
- Software Tester / QA
- Business (Requirements) Analyst
The candidate will be guided to understand:
- Basic concepts
- Value of DevOps
- Organizational considerations
- Key principles and terminology
- Relationship to other frameworks
Feel free to contact us, if you want to know the price and location of this course. A Digital Revolver representative will contact you shortly to help you with your inquiry.
Please fill out the form below
- Guaranteed to Run™. This ensures you will attend the instructor led class or live online class you want as scheduled without any disruptive cancellations*. You book the training you need, get back to focusing on your job and are sure your training requirements will be met saving time, money and ensuring peace of mind.
- This schedule icon the schedule indicates that this date/time will be conducted as Instructor Led Training (ILT) or a Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) depending on the indicated class availablity.