Developing a Competitive Strategy
Categories: Business Skills, Guaranteed To Run™
Success in the marketplace depends on having a competitive advantage. How will your organization compete? In this course, you'll explore how value chain analysis and industry analysis contribute to developing a competitive strategy. You'll also learn about how to create a competitive advantage through cost leadership, differentiation, or focus on a segment of the market.
Virtual short courses do not include materials or headsets.
- The basis for a competitive strategy
- How analyzing the value chain can help diagnose and enhance competitive advantage
- The five forces that determine the level of competition in an industry
- Factors to consider when developing a competitive strategy
- Generic strategies for achieving a competitive advantage
- What Is Strategy?
- What Is Competitive Strategy?
- Basis for a Competitive Strategy
- Competitive Advantage
- Three Levels of Strategy
2. Value Chain
- What Is a Value Chain?
- Primary Activities
- Support Activities
- Value Chain Analysis Defined
3. Industry Analysis
- Competitive Strategy Starts with Industry Analysis
- Industry Life Cycle
- Porter’s Five Forces
- Acquire Competitive Intelligence
- Focus on the Future
- Identify Areas of Opportunity
- Consider Environmental Factors
4. Three Generic Strategies
- Cost Leadership
Feel free to contact us, if you want to know the price and location of this course. A Digital Revolver representative will contact you shortly to help you with your inquiry.
Please fill out the form below
- Guaranteed to Run™. This ensures you will attend the instructor led class or live online class you want as scheduled without any disruptive cancellations*. You book the training you need, get back to focusing on your job and are sure your training requirements will be met saving time, money and ensuring peace of mind.
- This schedule icon the schedule indicates that this date/time will be conducted as Instructor Led Training (ILT) or a Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) depending on the indicated class availablity.