Deploying Cisco® Wireless Enterprise Networks (WIDEPLOY) Version 1.0 is a Cisco Training on Demand course. It is designed to provide you knowledge to deploy Cisco wireless networks. You explore many facets of deploying Cisco wireless networks, including data, voice, and real-time applications, and outdoor and high-density designs.
The course also provides you with information about deploying wireless networks using Cisco controller and unified switching architectures, policies, and best practices, as well as ensuring the proper implementation of mobility standards and proper configuration of all aspects of wireless components.
Hands-on labs assist you in understanding how to configure and deploy the new Cisco Wireless 8.0, Prime™ Infrastructure Release 2.2, and Mobility Services Engine (MSE) Release 8.0 features.
Interested in purchasing this course in volume at discounts for your company? Contact email@example.com.
The WIDEPLOY Training on Demand is a self-paced course based on the 5-day instructor-led training version. It consists of 13 sections of instructor video and text totaling more than 11 hours of instruction along with interactive activities, 36 hands-on lab exercises, content review questions, and challenge questions.
This course is designed for wireless network engineers with 3 to 5 years of experience in the networking field and those preparing for the 300-365 WIDEPLOY exam.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Define and deploy WLAN infrastructure for mobility
- Implement controller and access point high availability
- Design and implement high-density wireless solutions
- Design and implement Cisco FlexConnect® architectures
- Describe and implement wireless bridging (mesh) technologies
- Describe and implement quality of service (QoS) for wireless applications
- Describe and implement multicast over wireless
- Manage wireless services with Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Implement base and context mobile experience Cisco MSE architecture
The knowledge and skills recommended before attending this course are:
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1)
- Implementing Cisco Wireless Network Fundamentals (WIFUND)
- Basic knowledge of Cisco Prime Infrastructure and Cisco Identity Services Engine
- Basic knowledge of Metageek Channelyzer software, voice signaling protocols, basic QoS, application visibility and control, and LAN switching