Deep Learning on AWS
Categories: AWS, Guaranteed To Run™
Deep Learning on AWS is a one-day course that introduces you to cloud-based Deep Learning solutions on Amazon Web Services (AWS). The training will detail how Deep Learning is useful and explain its different concepts. This course also teaches you how to run your models on the cloud using Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2)-based Deep Learning Amazon Machine Image (AMI) and MXNet framework. In addition, you will gain a better understanding of deploying your deep learning models using AWS services like AWS Lambda and Amazon EC2 Container Service (Amazon ECS) while designing intelligent systems on AWS, based on Deep Learning.
- Define machine learning and Deep Learning.
- Identify the concepts in a Deep Learning ecosystem.
- Leverage MXNet programming framework for Deep Learning workloads
- Fit AWS solutions for Deep Learning deployments.
- Developers responsible for developing Deep Learning applications
- Developers who want to understand concepts behind Deep Learning and how to implement a Deep Learning solution on AWS
- Basic understanding of machine learning processes
- Basic understanding of AWS core services like Amazon EC2 and knowledge of AWS SDK
- Basic knowledge of a scripting language (e.g., Python)
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Introduction to Deep Learning
- Lab 1: Setting up a Deep Learning AMI instance and running a multilayer perceptron model
- Introduction to MXNet on AWS
- Lab 2: Running a convolutional neural network model and predicting images on CIFAR-10 dataset
- Deploying Deep Learning Workloads on AWS
- Lab 3: Deploying a Deep Learning model for predicting images using AWS Lambda
Feel free to contact us, if you want to know the price and location of this course. A Digital Revolver representative will contact you shortly to help you with your inquiry.
Please fill out the form below
- Guaranteed to Run™. This ensures you will attend the instructor led class or live online class you want as scheduled without any disruptive cancellations*. You book the training you need, get back to focusing on your job and are sure your training requirements will be met saving time, money and ensuring peace of mind.
- This schedule icon the schedule indicates that this date/time will be conducted as Instructor Led Training (ILT) or a Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) depending on the indicated class availablity.