You can pass the CompTIA Security+ (SY0-501) Exam.
Taught by an expert in information technology and cyber security with over 20 years of experience, this course is a fun way to master the fundamentals of computer security.
This course is designed to help prepare you for the CompTIA Security+ (SY0-501) certification exam and covers the six domains for the Security+ (SY0-501) certification exam:
1. Threats, Attacks, and Vulnerabilities
2. Technologies and Tools
3. Architecture and Design
4. Identity and Access Management
5. Risk Management
6. Cryptography and PKI
You will learn the fundamentals of cyber security and gain experience in the configuration, management, and troubleshooting of common wired and wireless networks.
What You Will Receive In The Course:
- Video lectures with the essential information needed to pass the Security+ exam
- Downloadable copies of our Study Notes based on the lessons
- Practice questions to ensure mastery of each section of the course
- A full-length practice exam with multiple choice and mock simulations
What you’ll learn?
- Passing the CompTIA Security+ certification exam with confidence
- Understand computer security, its functions, and its components
- Performing basic security configurations
- Become an effective security technician in a business environment
Who this course is for?
- Students wanting to pass the CompTIA Security+ certification exam
- Students wanting to learn the terminology and nomenclature of computer security
- Students seeking a career in cyber security
- Basic familiarity with computer networks, administration, and security is helpful (But, all required information will be covered during the course)
- (Helpful, but not required) Completion of the CompTIA A+ and Network+ certifications