Taught by an expert in information technology and cybersecurity with over 20 years of experience, this course is a fun way to master the fundamentals of networking. We have taught hundreds of students in bootcamps and college classes on how to pass the A+, Network+, Security+ and Certified Ethical Hacker exams. My students have achieved a 99% passing rate on their exams and now you can too.
This course is designed to help prepare you for the CompTIA Network+ (N10-007) certification exam and covers the five domains for the Network+ (N10-007) certification exam:
- Network Architecture
- Network Operations
- Network Security
- Troubleshooting, and
- Industry Standards, Practices, and Network Theory
You will learn the fundamentals of network and gain experience in the configuration, management, and troubleshooting of common wired and wireless network devices. Also, we will discuss emerging technologies such as unified communications, mobile, cloud, and virtualization technologies.
What You Will Receive In The Course?
- Over 8.5 hours of video lectures with the essential information needed to pass the Network+ exam
- Downloadable copies of our Study Notes for the course
- Practice questions to ensure mastery of each section of the course
- Full-length practice exam to test your knowledge
Who this course is for?
- Students wanting to pass the CompTIA Network+ certification exam
- Students wanting to learn the terminology and nomenclature of computer networks
- Students seeking a career as a network technician