In this CISSP Domain 7 & 8 video boot camp course, we will help you get the knowledge you need to pass the CISSP certification.
Included in this course:
- Full CISSP Domain 7 and 8 videos (6 hours).
- Downloadable slides for both domains (171 pages).
- 60 CISSP practice questions (30 for each domain).
- 76 links for domain 7 and 8 and the CISSP in general.
This curriculum is what the CISSP exam will test on until the next CISSP curriculum update in 2021.
What you’ll learn?
- Prepare for the 2018 version of the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification Exam (next CISSP update is in 2021).
- Clear understanding of CISSP Domain 7 (Security Operations).
- Clear understanding of CISSP Domain 8 (Software Development Security).
- Understand IT Security and Cyber Security from a management level perspective.
- Where to start on your CISSP certification journey.
- Learn why you want to get your CISSP certification, what it can give you.
To pass you obviously need to have the knowledge for the CISSP certification exam, but it is much more than that.
It is very much an English exam, you need to answer the questions from (ISC)²’s point of view, in their perfect world.
You need to be able to spot the keywords (PKI, policy, asymmetric, BCP) as well as the indicators (first, best, last, least, most).
Understand and answer every question from a Manager or a Risk Advisers point of view, NOT from an executive or as a techie. Most hands-on techies that fail the CISSP exam do so because they answer from a point of being reactive, not being proactive.
The CISSP exam is using the Computerized Adaptive Testing (CAT) format, and is 3 hour long and will have 100-150 questions.
Most people studying for the CISSP certification will use multiple books, video courses, and 3-5000 practice questions before taking the exam, this really is the path to success.
Who this course is for?
- Anyone wanting to learn more about the CISSP certification!
- Anyone wanting to learn about CISSP Domain 7: Security Operations.
- Anyone wanting to learn about CISSP Domain 8: Software Development Security
- People wanting to grow their IT Security and Cyber Security knowledge.
- New and experienced IT Security professionals.
- Anyone wanting to break into IT Security.
- Students preparing for the (ISC)² CISSP Certification Exam.
- Wanting to pass the Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification Exam.
- Wanting to learn about management level IT Security and Cyber Security.