What you’ll learn?
- How software-defined wide area network (SD-WAN) works.
- What are the key components of SDWAN, how it operates, and how it is managed via controllers.
What is SD-WAN?
Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN) is an overlay architecture that overcomes the biggest drawbacks of traditional WAN. SD-WAN builds a secure, unified connectivity over any transport (MPLS, Broadband, LTE, VSAT etc.) and provides simplified operations with centralized management, policy control and application visibility across the enterprise.
Significance of Viptela
Viptela is the most widely deployed SD-WAN product within the Global 1000. With SD-WAN built on the Viptela Fabric, enterprises can provide secure connectivity everywhere, deploy new services and applications faster, and drastically simplify operational complexity in the WAN.
In this course you will find explanation of Viptela controllers and nice and easy ways to learn the core components of SDWAN.
Who this course is for?
- Anyone who wants to know about the software-defined network functionality.
- Better suited for network engineers, solution architects and managers.
- Basic networking knowledge required.