Big Data and Visualization Microsoft Cloud Workshop (M40502)
Categories: Guaranteed To Run™, Microsoft
In this workshop simulation, students will complete a web app using Machine Learning to predict travel delays given flight delay data and weather conditions. Plan the bulk data import operation, followed by preparation, such as cleaning and manipulating the data for testing, and training your Machine Learning model.
Students will be better able to build a complete Azure Machine Learning (ML) model for predicting if an upcoming flight will experience delays. In addition,
- Integrate the Azure ML web service in a Web App for both one at a time and batch predictions
- Analyze batch data with SQL Data Warehouse
- Visualize batch predictions on a map using Power BI
Module 1: Whiteboard Design Session - Big Data and Visualization Lessons
- Review the customer case study
- Design a proof of concept solution
- Present the solution
Module 2: Hands-On Lab - Big Data and Visualization Lessons
- Build a Machine Learning Model
- Setup Azure Data Factory
- Develop a data factory pipeline for data movement
- Operationalize ML scoring with Azure ML and Data Factory
- Summarize data using HDInsight Spark
- Visualizing in Power BI Desktop
- Deploy intelligent web app
Workshop content presumes 300-level understanding, specifically architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design. We suggest students take this prerequisite prior to attending this workshop.Â Student should have attended or have equivalent knowledge of one of the following courses: M20532, M20533, or M20535.
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services as described in the âCourse Overviewâ and âWhat You’ll Learnâ areas.Â Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
Feel free to contact us, if you want to know the price and location of this course. A Digital Revolver representative will contact you shortly to help you with your inquiry.
Please fill out the form below
- Guaranteed to Run™. This ensures you will attend the instructor led class or live online class you want as scheduled without any disruptive cancellations*. You book the training you need, get back to focusing on your job and are sure your training requirements will be met saving time, money and ensuring peace of mind.
- This schedule icon the schedule indicates that this date/time will be conducted as Instructor Led Training (ILT) or a Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) depending on the indicated class availablity.