You’ll learn how to use PowerPoint effectively AND know how to give a great presentation.
Give yourself an hour (Hour to Learn!) with this course and you’ll learn what you need to know and give great presentations!
You can learn at your own pace. Most videos are 1-3 minutes long and you can start and stop and continue at your convenience.
What you’ll learn?
- More professional looking presentations
- Be more confident giving presentations
- Have a list of curated websites to use as resources to create professional looking presentations
This course is for you if:
- You are a recent or soon-to-be college graduate that needs to come up-to-speed on applications like PowerPoint that businesses use
- You are changing jobs and need to learn PowerPoint
- A beginner – you’ve done the basics but never got any training
- Intermediate skill level – you’ve been using PowerPoint but you’re missing out on awesome features because you’ve been too busy
- You want to learn how to make your presentations stand out
This course is NOT for:
- Someone wanting to pass the Microsoft Certification. I want to help you learn how to give a great presentation… not take a test.
We use microlearning techniques – short, to-the-point videos that target specific areas to make it easy for you to learn exactly what you need when you need it.
Who this course is for?
Course is applicable to new, beginner and intermediate skill levels – people that want to improve the look of their slide decks and improve their presenting skills.
Microsoft PowerPoint 365 / ProPlus / 2016 / 2013