Applying Cisco Business Architecture Techniques (DTBAS) 1.1
Categories: Cisco, Guaranteed To Run™
As businesses undertake a digital transformation, working towards a journey to deliver on the promises of the digital business roadmap, it is incumbent upon the technology partners to suitably deliver value above and beyond the technology components. This journey from the Cisco side began in 2013 with the launch of the business outcomes sales approach, and is now evolving into a Business Architecture lead process, expanding the scope, and increasing the role of the Cisco Business Architect in the process.
Applying the Cisco Business Architecture Techniques is a 3 day ILT that covers in depth principal concepts and tools that are central to the Business Lead sales process. Built upon the four pillars of the Enterprise Architecture framework, this course develops and builds skills around understanding the business model of the customer, the current state analysis, and a roadmap to a desired outcome on the business transformation roadmap.
SE, CSE, CSA, Business Architect, Enterprise Architect
It is recommended, but not required, to have the following skills and knowledge before attending this course:
- Strong Cisco technology background with both depth and breadth
- Experience with and understanding of Cisco business capabilities and solutions
- Considered an expert in at least two Cisco technology domains
- A technical foundation to allow for understanding and consuming new and emerging technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and a desire to apply them to business challenges
- Soft skills for consulting and customer engagement
- Financial aptitude for understanding and deriving financial value for the business
- Motivated to adopt the business architecture model and stay focused on the business
Module 1: Applying the Cisco Business Architecture Techniques
- Lesson 1: Motivating Change and Behavior for Engagement
- Lesson 2: Understanding the Business
- Lesson 3: Preparing to Engage with the Customer
- Lesson 4: Identifying Business Possibilities, Opportunities, and Needs
- Lesson 5: Defining Business Capabilities, Solutions, and Outcomes
- Lesson 6: Delivering the Message to the Business
- Lesson 7: Executing on the Plan
- Lesson 8: Course Review and Next Steps
Module 2: HES Case Study
- Lesson 1: Account Brief and Background
- Lesson 2: Customer Meeting Information
- Lesson 3: Corporate Investor Presentation
- Lesson 4: Strategic IT Roadmap
Feel free to contact us, if you want to know the price and location of this course. A Digital Revolver representative will contact you shortly to help you with your inquiry.
Please fill out the form below
- Guaranteed to Run™. This ensures you will attend the instructor led class or live online class you want as scheduled without any disruptive cancellations*. You book the training you need, get back to focusing on your job and are sure your training requirements will be met saving time, money and ensuring peace of mind.
- This schedule icon the schedule indicates that this date/time will be conducted as Instructor Led Training (ILT) or a Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) depending on the indicated class availablity.