The 7 Habits for Managers® equips team leaders to address these basic issues and improve how they achieve sustainable results through and with others. This solution distinctly focuses on who a manager IS, not
just what they DO. Its uniqueness is the lens of the 7 Habits framework — and the way it applies new mindsets,
skills, and tools towards becoming a great leader who can consistently deliver results.
Whether leaders have been in their roles for some time, are brand new, or are emerging leaders, this program will enable them to effectively lead and manage their teams.
HABIT PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN TO:
Habit 1: Be Proactive
- Achieve extraordinary results by consistently executing their R & I (resourcefulness and
initiative) to break through barriers.
Habit 2: Begin With the End in Mind
- Develop an “outcome-oriented” mindset in every activity they engage in —projects, meetings,
presentations, contributions, etc.
Habit 3: Put First Things First
- Eliminate energy and time-wasting tendencies by focusing and executing on the team’s Wildly
Important Goals with a weekly planning cadence.
Habit 4: Think Win-Win
- Lead teams that are motivated to perform superbly through a shared expectation and
Habit 5: Seek First to Understand, Then to Be
- Create an atmosphere of candid and helpful give-and-take by taking the time to fully
understand issues and giving candid and accurate feedback.
Habit 6: Synergise
- Demonstrate innovative problem solving by seeking out differences and new and better
Habit 7: Sharpen the Saw
- Tap into the highest and best contribution of everyone on a team by unleashing the total
strength, passion, capability, and spirit of each individual.